Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Settling up is the key






The chicken or the egg? Simple... God made the animals first.

Today's Bible Reading


Revelations 11-16






I accepted Jesus as my personal Saviour when I was 5 years old. It never seems to stop amazing me how some may have sins in their lives that cause them severe pain and suffering yet they refuse to give up their sin... Repentance is the path to freedom and peace. Will you pray with me now? Lord, please forgive me of every sin.. open and secret. I give it all to you.. I repent and turn in the opposite direction forsaking my sin and clinging to you to help me unwind all the mess. When my thoughts go to these things teach me to pray Lord, take care of it and to lean on you for the results. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen



Next Readings start
Leviticus 4
Job1
Proverbs 8
Ecceliastes 5
Zechariah 1 
Luke 1
Revelation 17


Books finished so far

Genesis 
Exodus
Psalms
Malachi
Matthew
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment