Friday, February 14, 2014

study not far off..

Hi everyone ... 

As you have probably noticed I have been putting down large portions of the Bible to read daily. I am reading through my Bible this year using the audio Bible. My goal is to get through the entire Bible and then I will begin to do studies on some of the Scripture portions I hope you stick with me and check back often and join me in reading through your Bible. To be honest sometimes I turn it on while I am cleaning and even listen to the Word of God while I drift off and wake up again... my goal is to get through the entire Bible this way and then I am going to start to "dig in to the studies" I want to encourage those of you who feel you would like to take this venture with me to jump aboard even if you haven't started with me ... google a online bible that has audio (they are free) and go through the entire Bible at once. Then dig in with me when I start to study. Did you know that you can read the entire Bible in 80 hours (2 work weeks) at a third grade reading level?

Today's Reading


Leviticus 17-end of book

Ecclesiastes - whole book
Song of Solomon - whole book




Next Readings start

Numbers 1

I Chronicles 7


Jeremiah 14

Zechariah 1

Acts 21


Jude 1



Books finished so far


Genesis

Exodus
Leviticus

Joshua

Judges

Ruth

1 Samuel

2 Samuel

I Kings

2 Kings

Esther

Psalms

Proverbs

Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon

Job

Isaiah

Malachi

Matthew

Mark

Luke

John

Revelation


No comments:

Post a Comment